Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Technical difficulites

Well, you know me...I get bored looking at the same kind of templates. I downloaded a new one, but I wanted to replace the photo they had with one of our family photos and now the blog title and description won't move back over to the far right side where they originally were... Ughhh.... I've been up for over an hour trying to fix this and I can't seem to figure it out. I'm not very good at reading HTML's... And it's so late now, I can't stay up any longer, so please forgive my mess-up, Blogger takes longer to fix a mess-up then Bebo, and I just can't figure it out right now. If you have any suggestions on how to fix this in the mean time, let me know! :)

3 have left feedback, click here to write yours!:

nickandstaci said...

I think your blog looks great! I don't even see whats wrong with it!
I have to agree, changing things up on the blog is a whole lot harder than bebo. I wish it was just as simple as changing your skin. oh well!

Jules said...

Angie is awesome! Thank you for fixing it, it's just the way I wanted it! You're such a smarty-pants! :)

angie said...

You're Welcome :)