




We had a BBQ at mom and dads on Saturday for our 6th anniversary. Madison cooled off in the little pool "gamma" got for her, thank goodness! It was over a 100 degrees! Our dinner was soooo good, of course. Mom's the best at BBQ-ing! We got presents too! YaY! To my surprise, Madison got presents too! I think it's important to include them in things like that, seeing as how we don't celebrate birthdays or holidays. I don't want her to ever feel left out. So I thought that was so sweet of them! Anyway, I thought these pictures of Maddy in her little pool were cute, she just loves the water! Can't wait for swim lessons!
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Grandma's Pool
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 have left feedback, click here to write yours!:
Oh my goodness! She looks TOO cute! So happy!
I love how you part her hair to the side. Adorable! I've been trying to do that with Ava's but it isn't quite long enough to stay pulled back.
So cute, how fun! I agree with you about including the kids, I think its very important (and more fun!)
Post a Comment