Friday, May 16, 2008

Friday night

Aren't these beautiful? My grandparents just got home from Hawaii tonight and Grandma bought my mom and I fresh orchid lei's. They smell so beautiful! I wish they'd last awhile, but I know that's not going to happen! =( Madison got lots of cute little things too, she's happy 'gamma' and 'gappa' are home!
On another note, Patrick and I went out for dinner and a movie tonight. We saw Iron Man. I wasn't looking forward to it at all, but it turned out to be a really good movie. I actually really liked it! Anyway, that was sort of our anniversary thing. There' so much going on this weekend and the next couple weekends, so we just did dinner and a movie. Tomorrow we're getting some massages at a spa in town, so that wil be nice! Then it's off to 2 baby showers and a BBQ. Busy day tomorrow, guess I need to get some sleep, it's late!

1 have left feedback, click here to write yours!:

Anonymous said...

YAY!! Happy anniversary. 6 years. So crazy! Love you guys