Patrick got his anniversary present a week early. He's ALWAYS wanted a remote control airplane (the expensive kind...that's why he's had to wait so long!) It was such a nice day so we headed to the park so he could play with his new toy. Madison had fun watching daddy and thought it was "oh no, broken" everytime it crashed. Which, might I add, was quite a bit! Daddy needs a little more practice! Madison cooperated with the camera a little bit today too ~ which never happens!

*She wanted to play hide-n-seek, I caught her peeking!=)*





Saturday, May 10, 2008
An afternoon in the park
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 have left feedback, click here to write yours!:
Cute pix!
Yay for Patrick! My dad always had remote control toys (boats, cars, planes) it was fun watching him use them when I was a kid. Now Maddy gets to enjoy that!
Maddy looks so big in those pictures! You have some really cute ones! Don't you just love it when they love the camera!
Post a Comment