Well we started off the day with a little makeup!
That little booger stole my mascara from right behind me, I didn't even hear her! She asked me if I liked her makeup, and I turned around to look at her and couldn't believe it! I was mad because she shouldn't have done that but was also dying inside with laughter!
After we were ready, it was off to the park. We've been waiting for the water to turn on at the parks we have around here and they finally have! So, I just spur of the moment decided to go. Madison really wanted to see Gracie, baby Addison and Ewizabeth (as she says) today, so we invited them along too! 





Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books
I love this park! Our friend Staci introduced us to it a few weeks ago, thanks Staci! We're looking forward to trying some of the other ones soon! We had a fun day today! It's so nice to have the warm weather so we can be outside more. Life with a toddler is so much easier when you can play outside! =)
1 have left feedback, click here to write yours!:
Ella has done the makeup thing before, it's so funny (and yet not funny at the same time when you're looking at $$ all over the place!)
That is a neat park!
Post a Comment