Sunday, May 11, 2008

Tiramisu Martini

So we were at a everyone-brings-a-cocktail-recipe party on Saturday and this is the one I picked to make, it was SO good, I thought I'd share the recipe for any of you who like yummy drinks! =)


4 ounces Stoli vanilla vodka
1 ounce Frangelico Liqeur
1 1/2 ounce Godiva White Choc. Liqueur
2 ounces Bailey's Irish Crème
Splash crème de cocoa
Splash half-and-half
Ice, Cinnamon and Nutmeg

Combine vodka, liqueurs, Irish Creme, creme de cocoa and half-and-half in a shaker half filled with ice. Shake vigorously until the cocktail is thoroughly chilled. Sprinkle 2 chilled martini glasses with ground cinnamon. Pour the cocktail into the glasses and garnish with a dash of nutmeg. Makes 2 servings.

2 have left feedback, click here to write yours!:

angie said...

Sounds like my kind of party! I'll haf'ta try that out. Sounds delish (tiramisu is one of my favorite desserts!)

Jesse and I still talk about the shots you made when we visited ..hehe :)

Elizabeth said...

What a cool party! Sounds fun! I think you need to make me one of those! He he!!!