Saturday, April 26, 2008

Madison's Room is finally done!

Well, I finally finished it! Madison's room is all done. It's not what I had originally planned, but the budget for what I wanted ended up being RIDICULOUS! The bedding I wanted from PBK's was more than what I ended up spending for her ENTIRE room. So... I went with it and saved a lot of money. I found her bed and doll house on Craigslist for an amazing price. Everything else is from Ikea. The dresser used to be my moms when she was little and then it was mine growing up. I can't bear to get rid of it for sentimental reasons, so I used it again. I still need some knobs, there just hard to find in the size I need. Otherwise it's all done and she just loves it!



Her bedding:

Her wall flower lights:

Her new doll house. My latest Craigslist find, thank you Staci!!! =)

I framed her artwork that she's been drawing. She thinks thats pretty neat!

My handmade ric-rac pattern:

4 have left feedback, click here to write yours!:

angie said...

Love, love, love the ric rac pattern. So cute!

Unknown said...

Love her flower lights! Were those from IKEA too?? :)

Jules said...

Jen - Yep! Ikea is awesome for little ones, I love it! =)

Anonymous said...

You have done a wonderful job on her room!! fit for a princess:)