Jeff and Amie are back home from their cruise to Mexico. They had a great time! They were so nice and tan...very jealous about that! They brought all of us souvenirs, how sweet! Madison got a pair of maracas. She's so musically inclined, so they knew she'd love them. She certainly did. She started to play them and dance for us immediately. When we got home she started digging through her box of toys, soon enough she came out to the living room with exactly what she was looking for. She was playing her "Backyardigans" flute and in her other hand she was shakin' the maracas. Very cute! Perfect souvenir, guys! Muchas Gracias Uncle Jeffie and Auntie Amie and welcome back home, we missed you guys! 

Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Maracas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 have left feedback, click here to write yours!:
I like the new layout.. very cute!
Aw!! too cool. I'm glad I can keep my tabs on you guys now! Miss you. See you soon.- Steph
Post a Comment