Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Our weekend


Some of our very good friends, Rod and Cindy Benbrook, were in town visiting over the weekend. It was so nice to see them again. Cindy had yet to meet Madison so that was neat too! They moved to Oregon before she was born, so unfortunatley we do not get to see them very often! We joined them on Sunday, along with Tad and Shai Reiswig, Mom and Jeff and Amie, for the Scottish Games in Woodland. Patrick nor I had ever been, so we weren't sure what to expect. Well, just a little of what we experienced: lots of large people dressed in kilts, super cool Scottish accents, yummy food, lots of beer, lots of red haired folks, haggis, caber throwing, dancing, lots of bagpipes and some neat scottish animals. Overall it was pretty neat. It was similar to the Renaissance Faires we've been too, but a little bit smaller. The music was cool! It was just nice to be with our dear friends. Hope to see them again soon! Now its our turn to visit Oregon!









3 have left feedback, click here to write yours!:

Elizabeth said...

Oh my goodness, I an't believe you guys went to that... JOsh wanted to go so bad! It has been written on our calendar for months! Looks fun! Cindy looks exactly the same, I miss them!

Unknown said...

That looked so fun...I bet the food and beer were so good!

Oceanna said...

Thank you for telling me about this, I will enjoy looking at the pictures.