This was one of my favorite books when I was younger. I found it in a box recently and we started reading some of the poems to Madison before bedtime. Daddy is so awesome and reads this poem while acting out the boa constrictor on Maddy. It's the highlight of the night for these two. I'm not sure who enjoys it more, because I always hear lots of laughter from the both of them. It's so precious.
July 20, 2010
July 20, 2010


5 have left feedback, click here to write yours!:
Oh! I bought that book a while go when Ava was still too young for it. I forgot about it. I'll have to dig it out.. thanks for reminding me!!
That was one of my faves too! I still have mine, need to search for it,
sweet post!!
Oh so cute! Right now Jer is reading Stewart Little aloud at night. The girls love it!!
Love that book since I was a little girl too!
I remember that book when I was young and I loved it , and I rented once from the library and the kids loved it. I know I am going to have to buy it some day.
Post a Comment