Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Pearly Whites

I brought Madison into work with me one Tuesday. She had her first appointment with us later that morning. She has been to the Pedodontist before, but not a General Practice. I was nervous for her, but she did GREAT!

{She was so excited to get her teeth "tickled"}

{This was the first time she had x-rays done. She thought it was so cool to see her "big girl teeth" coming in}

{I scheduled her with our sweetest, most gentle hygienist, Cindy, and Madison loved her!}

{All done, and sparkling clean!}



4 have left feedback, click here to write yours!:

angie said...

Very cute! Ava sees the "real" dentist next month too.

Anonymous said...

what a trooper! so cute.

nickandstaci said...

Very cute!

LeAnn Capley said...

I loved having Abby's first appointment at my office.Not only do you get to be right there you can get good pictures!Fun!
I♥ the dentist!