Wednesday, March 03, 2010
Pre-K Girl!
I forgot to post about Madison starting pre-school. We decided to put her in Kindergarten this year, so we felt she needed a little jump start since she is gong to be one of the youngest in her class. She did a trial day last month at a school I found, and we really liked it. I had to re-arrange some things so that our budget could handle the tuition each month. We got it figured out and she started last week. She just loves it. On her first official day last Monday, there was a little sign hanging on the door saying "Welcome New Friend Madison". When we pulled up she saw her name and was so excited. When I drop her off in the mornings, she almost forgets to say goodbye to me, she can't wait to get in there and see her teacher and the other kids. I think it was a good decision! Our little girl is growing up right before our eyes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 have left feedback, click here to write yours!:
That is so wonderful! Sounds like a great place.
How exciting! It's great that she likes it so much!
What a BIG girl! That is SO exciting!!
How exciting! She is going to love it!
How cool, I'm glad she likes it!
Oh wow! what a big girl, and a tuffy for mom!
What a cute little school to put up a sign for her! That's so great you fond a place you feel comfortable with! :) She must have just made the cut off for Kindergarten.
Post a Comment