Thursday, March 04, 2010

Enjoying the Sunshine (or should I say.. moonshine?!)

It was a beautiful day!! Maddy, Kody and I headed out for a walk at Sculpture Park. She loves this place. They have little copper artwork done by children throughout the park and Madison loves to look at all of them. We took a walk down by the creek and halfway through I realized I had dropped my cell phone somewhere. I re-traced my steps, to no avail. I remembered that a few times I had let Kody wander through the tall grasses. One time he saw a squirrel and jerked my arm so fast I practically fell. I knew that had to have been the place it fell out of my pocket. But, um, the grass.. it was about three feet tall. It was an impossible task. I couldn't find it anywhere. I needed someone to call my phone so I could listen for it. So we headed back home hoping Patrick was there, he had just pulled up, so I begged him to come with me (this came with a cost though, I had to treat him to dinner out at his favorite restaurant for repayment!) He called my phone a hundred times and thankfully, we heard it and it was found! Maddy wanted to show him around afterward, so we headed back up to the big sculpture. We played around a bit, waived to the people on the freeway and then decided it was time to go eat. I thought Madison was at my side until I turned around to find her doing something else.. pulling down her pants and wiggling her behind at the cars on the freeway. Oh dear. We all laughed our heads off. That was the first time I'd ever see her moon people. I swear I have NO idea where she learned that from. That was the best laugh we had all had in a long time though. What an eventful day!

5 have left feedback, click here to write yours!:

angie said...

When you posted that on FB I nearly peed my pants. So so funny!!

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious!

Anonymous said...

WOW! that is so HILARIOUS! What an eventful day!

Unknown said...

So funny!! :-D

nickandstaci said...

What a FUNNY memory!