My little chef loves to cook. I've been in search of lots of kid-friendly recipes and ideas to satisfy her recent desire to cook!! One of my favorite blogs had this recipe posted and I couldn't wait to try it out with Maddy. I had a few bites and all I can say is YUM! Madison had a blast making this popcorn, so I thought I'd post her directions for anyone else who wanted to try it:
If you'd like the actual recipe head on over to Prudy's website. She's an awesome frugal foodie!
Friday, December 25, 2009
Maple & Brown Sugar Candied Popcorn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 have left feedback, click here to write yours!:
That looks sooo yummy and super simple to make! Fun too! We will have to give that a try. Thanks for sharing!
You are such a sweet mom...your girl is so fortunate to have you! Such sweet pictures:)
Love how you documented this, sounds yummy too! Will have to try it with Ava, she LOVES popcorn!
I love that blog, I get so many good recipes from it! It's looks like a great activity with kids too, I must say you were brave to let her mix all the sugar so closely to your laptop ;)
Good idea for kids! Maddison is growing so fast! She is a doll!!
Shake your booty is my favorite part! LOL!That's cool that Maddy likes to do stuff with food!Feed the passion!
Post a Comment