
I feel like I just made a 2008 Collage of Madison, and yet here I am, making a new one for '09! Another year gone by. This makes me sad. Time is just flying by. Why is that? When I was little, time moved at a turtle's pace... Oh well, what can be done about it?! I'm just trying to enjoy and savor every second I have with my not-so little girl! These are some of my favorite pictures of her from January-December. Her face has not changed as much as lasts years collage, but her hair has grown a ton. Wish I had better pictures of that! It's almost to her little booty! Well, welcome 2010, I have a feeling this year is going to be full of more changes than ever!
Thursday, December 31, 2009
*2009 Photo Collage*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 have left feedback, click here to write yours!:
Very cute! I love how her smile is the same in each pic :) xo
So cute! love this idea!
it's sad how fast time goes by once your an adult, I always think about how busy i get with mundane things and so many times push the kids aside to do them, but it's always good to remember that they grow so fast, even if we wish we can slow it down, but it looks like you do a good job of keeping up with Madison! Love the pics...
I see changes in her face. But it's funny every time I see you guys I am always shocked by how much LONGER Madison's hair has grown!! I love the pics!! See you next weekend!
Cute collage Julie! I definitely see changes in her this year. She's such a big girl now! :(
She's so pretty! What a cute collage!
Adorable!!!! I wanted to know how you did thaat is it a link on the web, PLease email me and tell me thank you and miss you too..
Such a cutie pie!!!
Post a Comment