Saturday, November 07, 2009

San Diego

While we were having a good time in Disneyland on Friday, the rest of our family (my Mom, Jason and Rocky) were driving down to Keith & Tawny's too. We had plans to head to San Diego on Saturday. We drove to La Jolla Cove. It was really overcast, but still pretty. The waves were huge! After checking out all those cute seals, we drove over to Old Town San Diego. We ate lunch at a great restaurant. Patrick ordered crabs, right off the the boats of the show, The Deadliest Catch. Kinda cool. They were huge! Then we browsed through all of the neat shops. We headed back home and still had enough time to play some games. It was fun being all together. Keith and Tawny are like a part of our family. I've been friends with her since we were really little girls. We don't get to see eachother nearly as often as we would like. But we're the kind of friends who can always pick right up where we last left off. Sunday was a pretty crappy day. After all that fun, it was time to say goodbye. First was a goodbye to Keith & Tawny. They were so nice for putting up with our entire family slumber partying it up in there living room! Then it was off to the airport to drop off Jeff and Amie. After lots of tears (all from me!) we were headed back home. Goodbyes are tough, but atleast we all had a wonderful weekend together!





4 have left feedback, click here to write yours!:

angie said...

I heart San Diego. I miss it there SO much!

Elizabeth said...

I LOVE San Diego! Glad you guys got to go with everyone and have such a good time, bummer it wasn't a litle warmer for you! (At least Pat got his crabs!)

Anonymous said...

that bucket of crab looks so yummy! San Diego is the BEST! It's always hard to say good bye I'm sorry, I know how that feels.

Anonymous said...

♥ Maddy's pretty pink coat! I have some friends like yours that you know that you are close even if you can't see them all the time!