September 8th came way to quickly! It was time for Mom-Mom to go home. I don't think anyone wanted to see her go, not even Kodiak! He loved his early morning runs with her! It was so nice getting to know Patrick's Mom better. Living 3000 miles away doesn't exactly give us the best of circumstances for everyday chit-chat and so on. It's clear to see where Patrick got his sweet, loving and gentle heart from! :) She's also an amazing Grandma to Madison. Not that I ever doubted that, but it was so nice to see them get to know eachother and form a little friendship. That is so hard to do over the phone with a three year old! The two of them had their cute little sayings and small talk down by day two! Patrick had such a nice time with his Mama as well. It had been way too long since they'd seen eachother! The two of them are exactly like in almost every way. They have a unique and special relationship. We miss her dearly already and can't wait to see her again. Hopefully it will be sooner than two years from now. I don't think any of us could stand that again! Love you Mom-Mom!
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Mom-Mom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 have left feedback, click here to write yours!:
SO nice to have that time together! Im happy for ya'll.
I truly love and miss all of you. It was a treat to reconnect with Pat and to get to know Julie... she is such a dear person, thoughtful and loving.Maddie... what can I say such a sweet person.It is soo neat to be with her! She has the happiest personality and it is special to see her forming her own sense of humor by joking around with us!And of course my GSon Kodiak!... I miss our time together! Thank you again for allowing me to share time and heart with you:)
I am so glad you guys had a wonderful visit together!
Post a Comment