Saturday, March 28, 2009

Bribery

Yes, it has come down to this. Bribing for a smile. Is that really wrong? LoL! Madison just hates the camera. She gets an "attitude" when I bring it out. Patrick says it's because I am ALWAYS trying to take her picture. But I'm only always trying, because I can rarely get one of her, staying still, looking at me and smiling. If you know her, you know what I mean! So in the set of pictures above I bribed her with a penny. She could have 1 penny for every time she looked at me and smiled. Needles to say, she only got 2 pennies. Haha. In the photos below I bribed her again, but not with giving her anything, I just told her we were sending her cousin Isabella a picture and telling her thank you for the puppy card and the clothes. She liked that idea alot. {And thank you guys, she looooves her Hello Kitty shirt - it's her favorite!}

5 have left feedback, click here to write yours!:

Elizabeth said...

I like to think of it more as a reward system than bribery! ;)

Anonymous said...

There is so nothing wrong with that. I have to bribe my kids to comment at meeting.

Anonymous said...

LOVE the one of her in the hat...so adorable!

nickandstaci said...

There's nothing wrong with that! Isn't that we all have to do! You got some super cute pixs of her!

Anonymous said...

You gotta do what you gotta do..to get the shot!LoL! She is so pretty in the pictures!