Sunday, March 29, 2009

Best Buds

Gracie & Madison have such a cute little friendship. Even though Gracie is 2 years older, Madison just adores her and insists that they're best friends! Gracie has several friends her age, but she is so good with Madison. They both love to draw and create art projects together. They love to play Dress-Up, Hide-n-Seek and Simon Says. When they spent the day together on Wednesday, they were both so sad when it was time to say goodbye. They were both in hysterics. How sad, and yet so cute at the same time. What a special little friendship these two have!

While I'm on the subject of besties, I had been waiting months for a special gift to arrive for my best friend, Gracie's mama. We Bellew girls sure have good taste in pickin' our friends! I had a special mother's necklace made for Elizabeth and couldn't wait to give it to her. I thought it was so perfect, so her! Isn't it pretty?!

7 have left feedback, click here to write yours!:

Elizabeth said...

Awww, how sweet. Those are such cute pictures of them! I absolutely dread making the two of them say good-bye now, it is so draining! And thank you for my gift, I love it! Love you girls!

Anonymous said...

It's so nice to have good friends, they are really hard to find!

angie said...

They are adorable together! So sweet. I love Elizabeth's necklace - beautiful!

Libby said...

Beautiful neclace!

nickandstaci said...

What wonderful friends you guys have! Such a beautiful necklace. I am sure she will treasure it for years!

Unknown said...

What a thoughtful and loving gift to a very special and amazing mama! I teared up a little! :)

Anonymous said...

What a sweet friendship the little girlie's have. That is a great necklace you made for Elizabeth! She's lucky to have such a sweet friend..like you!