Well, just as we were starting to get used to the warmer weather that darn rain & cold had to come back. I have to remind myself, "It is January you know"! But those days of sandals and a temp of almost 70 were so nice while they lasted! Poor Maddy was so bummed she couldn't play outside anymore so we tried to stay busy inside. This week I captured a few photos of what we did: we played hide-n-seek; made cards for family & friends; made the best ever double chocolate chip cookies; and of course what photo collage would be complete without a silly Maddy face!
Friday night, after the rain calmed down a bit, we headed out for dinner and Maddy was so excited to be outside! This was her first time using an umbrella - I think I need to get her one her size! I know we need the rain - and I don't mind it so much, but do we really need the cold? Well, until we get it, I know Maddy and I will both be dreaming of warmer weather!
Friday, January 23, 2009
Rain Rain Go Away
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 have left feedback, click here to write yours!:
Maddy's hair is soooo long! Love the picture of her in the rain. I'm with you on dreaming about the warm weather. It was all too good to be true!
My goodness, she belongs in catalogs! her little expressions and personality.... sooo stink'n CUTE!
What a cutie patootie!!!! Maddie looks beautiful anywhere....even in the rain. What a sweetheart!
I will definitely be missing this California weather, on thing I do NOT want to leave. Looks like you guys made the best of the rain though.
I say boo to cold weather too! ..ick!
Post a Comment