Every year Stephanie and Savannah have a party and each year they pick a funny theme. This year we got to pick a decade and dress accordingly. I was having such a hard time with that - I love the 20's, 40's and the 80's. Ultimately, I chose the 80's for Maddy and I. It was awesome! Elizabeth and I made all of the girls black and pink mesh tutu's. Toooo cute! Patrick ended up going from the 70's - he actually looked a bit creppy! Hehee... 
We had a fun time. About 90% of the people were dressed up, so it was neat to see what everyone picked. Some of the costumes ranged from disco divas to cavemen, from flapper girls to spartans and from hippies to robots ... hmmm... not sure about that one! Well, here's a couple shots of us and some friends from tonight. What a sight we all were! LoL!


Saturday, September 20, 2008
Party Time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 have left feedback, click here to write yours!:
Looks super fun! That nice that your friends do that!
Oh, that looked like so much fun! I love all of your costumes! (when Jesse and I went to a decades party a few yrs back I did 80's and Jesse did the 70's too and he looked creepy also, LoL)
All of you look so great! What a fun time!
Your girls looked super cute! Not sure about the guys ;)
Sounds like such a fun party!
That looks so fun. I wish people did that kind of stuff here.
Post a Comment