Heheee... Only in my dreams! But for this morning Maddy really was my little helper at work. I had to go in for a few hours because one of the $BIG$ insurance checks did not come on it's scheduled day - Monday! It didn't come on Tuesday either, it waited until Wednesday afternoon (when I am supposed to be home for the rest of the week!) to make its appearance at my office. Since my Doc depends on that check each week, I needed to go in and get it posted. He didn't mind if I brought Maddy along since he knows I only have a sitter on Monday and Tuesday. I brought along her little DVD player and some of her other "quiet" things to do. She sat next to me while I worked for only about 45 minutes then she ended up in another room watching the movies we have playing for our patients. Everyone at work was so impressed at how well behaved and quiet and GOOD she was. If only every time I left for work she could come with me! I'd love it, I just miss her to tears on Mondays and Tuesdays!
Thursday, September 25, 2008
My Assistant
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 have left feedback, click here to write yours!:
Those pictures are too cute! You can see just how happy and big she feels at mommy's work. Love it!
Haha, cute! Don't you wish you could work at one of those places with on-site day care so you could just have your kids on the other side of the wall and still eat with them and stuff! When I first started at FBI they had an area set up for that and told me it was coming... years later and it doesn't look like it'll be there any time soon! :(
That's so cute. Kids love to see what their parents do at work. olivia loves to come into the salon.
I think that's the cutest worker at your job! If only everyone had that smile at work!
Aww, that is adorable! She must be so proud of being your big helper!
what a doll!
Post a Comment