No, she's not in school, but she thinks she is! We recently joined up at California Family Fitness and added Madison to our plan for only $20/month. The Kidz Klub is awesome and it has scheduled activities each day for kids of each different age group. Madison's in the 2-4 year old's group and has been going to these neat classes: Toddlercize, Toddler Art, Puppet Theatre, Bend & Stretch, Face Painting and Discovery Club. They have more on Mondays and Tuesdays, but since I work during the day she doesn't get to go to those. But for the past 3 weeks she's been going Wednesday - Friday and she just loves it! Some days, especially on the art days, I go to pick her up after I'm done with my classes and she is sooo not ready to go, so I'll have to work out longer than I wanted to (maybe this is a good thing! Hehee!) I'm so happy we joined, it's so worth it - almost just for the fun she's having. After her first day there, she told me "I had fun at school today" and she's called it school ever since. I think it's cute. I think she's overheard us talking about her buddy Gracie who just started school - and she wants to do EVERYTHING Gracie does! :) The picture above is just one of the little art projects she completed today, a cute little ladybug.
On a non-Maddy related note, I'm going to "school" this week also! It's the annual C.D.A. for dental professionals and I'm headed to San Francisco with my office tomorrow. I do enjoy going, especially this year because I only have a few classes to take, the rest of the time will be browsing the shops in Union Square all by myself! No hubby and no Maddy in tow - wu-hooo! :) But I am having a hard time leaving Madison behind. I just love my baby girl and will miss her while I'm gone. Anyways... won't be posting till next week. Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Maddy's "School"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 have left feedback, click here to write yours!:
That is so cute! And for $20 a month, that's awesome! You couldn't buy supplies to do all of those projects for $20! It's cool that you can be right there in the same buidling while she is in there having fun, and it will help prep her for school! Oh, and have fun in SF, I am excited for you! Enjoy yourself!!!
That's so neat she gets all those activities. They have NOTHING like that at my gym!
And oh, shopping in San Fran, ALONE no less... what I wouldn't give for a few uninterrupted hours in the middle of Union Square with a purse full of money!!! *jealous* :)
That sounds like a wonderful place for Maddie!
Have a great time in San Fran!
I loved Cal family fitness!I was so sad when I had to cancel to move here:( They do have so much for the kids!That's where the girls had the "waterpark" in the summer.
wow, reading this makes me want to join cal fit!
hope you had a wonderful time in san fran!
Post a Comment