Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Heartbroken!

Poor little Maddy! She loves to make us pretend "tea" with her teapot and teacup set. Last night she poured us some "tea" and gave daddy his. Then she ran over to me to give me mine. However, I was in the kitchen and wouldn't you know it... she just barely missed the counter and the teacup fell to the ground (that stupid tile I previously blogged about, there it goes breaking something else!) As soon as it fell and broke into pieces, Maddy immediately ran to daddy saying, "OH NO, my teacups bwoken! It's bwoken!" And she cried and cried and cried! I told her I'd try to fix it, but I'm not sure I'll be able to. There were lots of tiny pieces shattered over the floor. I'm going to try though. In the meantime, she's just heartbroken over this! She loves her tea set! Poor little thing!

7 have left feedback, click here to write yours!:

Anonymous said...

oh no :( poooor thing, hopefully you can get it up and running again :)

Emily @ Bentobloggy.com said...

Oh no, what a sad thing! Cute tea set, too.

Anonymous said...

How sad!

Elizabeth said...

Awww, poor Maddy. Why don't you have her paint her own new one at Petroglyph?

angie said...

Aw, poor thing! I was just thinking what Elizabeth suggested as I was reading it. She'd probably love getting to make her own now.

Unknown said...

bummer...if it is just the cup...i agree...have her paint a new one to match! :) Good thing about kids is they forget about these little oops's!

nickandstaci said...

That is so sad! How would that be to have her paint a special one. She would just love it!