I am having the worst time with my Dropshots account. I have HUNDREDS of pictures just stuck in the box. I tried un-installing the program, then re-installing it, restarted my computer, then tried updating all the other software it requires to work properly and even tried installing the older version like they said too. Nothings working... the pictures are just sitting in the box and it says "ready". Since I'm not a paying subscriber I don't have access to asking them questions, so... have any of you had this problem or know how to fix it?
***UPDATE***
I'm so dumb! I found a little message that said I'd reached my "free space limit" and if I wanted to upload more pictures I needed to become a member... so the whole time that was the problem. Oopsie! Anyways, I went ahead and signed up, so I'm officially a member, I got my little star and everything! :) Earlier the pictures I said were available, weren't. But they are now... Click HERE to go to my dropshots account to see the latest pictures from the Webb's visit. (Password is: Bellew) Sorry I'm a ditz!
Sunday, August 31, 2008
Dropshots Trouble
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 have left feedback, click here to write yours!:
I have a love/hate relationship with Dropshots. It'll work fine for weeks, and then all of a sudden I won't be able to upload for days. So frustrating.
Post a Comment