Madison is obsessed with painting and creating art projects now, I've created a monster! In my head I thought we'd just set aside an hour 1-2 times a week to do some fun projects but that's not the case. She wants to do them ALL the time and for HOURS! If we had some kind of seperate art room that would be fine. But we don't and it's so messy. I'm going to have to figure out some kind of balance. Anyway, here are some of her latest projects. She has so many now, we're taking pictures of them and then recycle/reusing them after we've enjoyed looking at them, accpet her favorite ones, I'll make a special place for those ones. Unfortunatley there just isn't enough space to hold on to them all.
************* Sunflower Happy Face with real sunflower seeds: 
****************** Her self portrait using textures and paint: 
****************** Her cool Dinosuar Hat (she loves this one!): 
******************** Dino girl!
************** Yummy ice cream for being such a good girl!
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
New art projects
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 have left feedback, click here to write yours!:
So cute! It's hard trying to keep everything they make! Too much stuff. I've been taking pictures of everything too so at least I have the memory of it years to come.
What cute art Madison! I have a binder that I try to store stuff in. I'm gonna try out the picture thing. Great idea!
Those are darling! Ella and I found tons of art supplies at the Dollar Tree yesterday, so we went crazy making pom-pom flowers and cats with glitter glue and dyed popsicle sticks! I took pictures of them, because I don't know where we'll be able to keep them safely for any length of time.
Post a Comment