Thursday, June 12, 2008

Little Baby Bunny

Or not so much. This is Maddy's bunny robe from when she was just a teeny baby. I just can't seem to pack it away. It's been hanging in our bathroom for almost 2 years now. She asked to wear it after her shower today. It was so tiny on her, it was funny. I need to find a big girl robe I guess... it's time to pack it away. Why am I so sentimental about these things?



And why does she look like so grown up in this picture? She's really starting to loose that "baby face" She's so grown up now. I'm trying to enjoy each new stage of her and trying not to be too sad that her baby-hood is so over!

1 have left feedback, click here to write yours!:

angie said...

She does look grown up in that picture. So cute. And what beautiful ong curly hair she has!

I'm mourning Ava's babyhood too. I love each new stage and thing she learns to do but I really miss my baby!