Wow, it's amazing how it feels after a good nights sleep! Last night was the first night since Madison got her new big girl bed that she DIDN'T come crawl into our bed. When I woke up this morning and she wasn't in our bed it almost felt weird and then I realized, wow, that's why I slept so good! I couldn't believe it, she's always coming in around 3 or 4 and snuggling in between us, which at first is sweet but then, before long, she's kicking our backs and hogging all the space! Last night I had a hard time getting her to sleep, I ended up taking our nature noise making clock into her room and asked her what she wanted to listen to: rain, ocean, birds, froggies? She picked the frogs and was out within 3 minutes! It must be soothing to her to hear some kind of "noise" in the background. I'm hoping thats what kept her in her bed all night and if it works I will be buying her her own nature noise making clock! Lets see how it goes...
Saturday, May 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 have left feedback, click here to write yours!:
We use a noise machine for Ava - she has slept with it since she was days old. I really think it helps her sleep so well. I need it too:)
Post a Comment