Friday, May 02, 2008

Painting at Petroglyph

We had alot of fun yesterday morning. A few of our friends met us at Petroglyph and the girls got to pick out a special ceramic piece to paint. More than anything I wanted to join them, I love painting and all that artsy stuff! But I had to remember we came for the little ones, and I had to keep backing away from Madisons work of art, as I wanted to help her so badly! The studio was so cute. They've created a "laid-back-loungy-sit-all-day-and-paint-away-while-we-clean-up" type of place. Really cool! Madison picked out her special piece and then afterwards I had her paint a tile and made her little handprint. It's cute! We go back Saturday to pick the pieces up. Madison can't wait. She keeps asking where her paintings went? She's like her mommy, loves to create things! They're having a $45 special, an unlimited pass to go in anytime from now until October, I'm really interested in doing that! Anyway, heres some of our pictures from the day:

Madison picked out a Hippo "piggy" Bank to paint:


Look at the seriousness in her little face, too funny!





Little Ava's Kitty Kat



The Petroglyph Pro - Gracie picked out a Horsey



The Three Little Artists!

1 have left feedback, click here to write yours!:

nickandstaci said...

i like your post of this, very cute! I can't wait to go and get ava's creations. i hope they are ready before elizabeth, since i will be right there!