Friday, May 30, 2008

Art Projects

If you know me at all, you know I love being artsy and all that fun stuff. So of course I love doing art projects with Madison. It's neat to see their creative side grow! I've decided to atually set aside a specific day/time each week to create a new art project with Madison. And each project will have a theme that we'll talk about throught out the week. For example, this week is flowers. Today's art project was a Tulip Garden, made out of your handprint (well, minus the thumb) She had a blast painting her garden. She wanted to make one for both grandparents too. Next week I picked dinosaurs, she just looooves dinosaurs, so I know she'll like that one!



1 have left feedback, click here to write yours!:

angie said...

love Love LOVE the tulip flowers. I just decided recently to do something similar to this with Ava. I'm working out a schedule/plan and hope to get started in the next week or two. Yay!