
What a GREAT time we had in Disneyland! We didn't want to come home! Madison had so much fun. She rode on alot of rides, more than I expected. Her favorite characters are now Tinker Bell, Aurora from Sleeping Beauty, Mike, Sully and Buzz Lightyear. Although they seem to change weekly! Patrick and I had a blast, pretending we were kids again. Hey, isn't that what Disneyland's all about anyway? I wore Minne Ears while Patrick decided to be Cap'n Jack Sparrow!
This was Madison's first time seeing fireworks. She was so extatic to see them! She'd continually yell "FIAWOOKS! FIAWOOKS!" Can't you just see the excitment? I don't think her smile could have gotten any bigger! 
Madison just adored having her daddy at her side every second of the day. They rode on alot rides together, she always feels safe with him. I tried to take her on a few rides but she wanted DADDY! Oh well, I really enjoyed watching them together, she really is a daddy's girl afterall!
We spent a few days at the California Adventure Park and then a few days at DisneyLand. We were lucky enough to get to stay in the Disneyland Hotel, so it was very convenient and FUN! We had such a nice time together as a family, it was much needed!
Friday, April 18, 2008
Our trip to Disneyland
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 have left feedback, click here to write yours!:
Love your post! Your trip looks like so much fun! I love the picture of Maddy smiling huge for fireworks. Too Cute!
Looks like so much fun! We're taking Ava to Disney World in October (family reunion right outside Orlando so why not kill birds birds with one stone?). I cannot wait!
DisneyWORLD, I am jealous! Never been, it looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment