Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Blogging...

Well, I've been wanting to start a blog for some time now, it's just taken awhile. I thought this would be a great way to keep all of our long distance friends and family up to date with our latest. Check back each week, I'll try to update daily or as often as I can. And for those of you new to this (Libby and Chrissie :)...) you can even write little comments after each of our entries. So I hope you guys enjoy! :) Love you all!

3 have left feedback, click here to write yours!:

angie said...

Welcome to the blog world! It's addicting!

Rod said...

Hi Julie,

Great Disney story. The "Disney Experience" was a big part of my early years. Did I ever tell you that I met Annette Funicello? (One of the orginal Mouskateers, "Beach Blanket Bingo" fame) I was 5 years old....crush on an older woman. Heart wrenching story.

Great site, you guys look great. I will enjoy keeping up.

Rodmanc

Elizabeth said...

I can't believe you just created a blog and didn't even tell me! Whatever! I had better not start finding out whats new with you guys strictly through your blog! :)