When we found out our friends were Renaissance Faire lovers too, we immediately started planning a day to go, fully dressed to play the part! I've been before, but never dressed up. (and I'd secretly always wanted to go dressed up!) This year, my ever so talented friend made me, yes MADE me this beautiful peasant costume. Her hubby is quite good at making leather items, so Patrick got to wear some things he had made, and went as a pirate.
I can't even begin to say how much fun we had. Crazy good food, drinks, plays, shops and music. Renaissance Faire's definitley belong on my list of favorite things to do!
October 17, 2010




2 have left feedback, click here to write yours!:
Crazy beautiful dress. Wow, to have that talent!
WOW! What a amazing talent to make such a beautiful dress for you! Your pictures are great, looks like you guys had such a great time!
Post a Comment