Madison finished pre-school! They had a little ceremony and all of the children had prepared some songs and dancing for us. Afterward, we had a potluck and dessert with the families. This was such a bittersweet day. She was so excited for the party, but so sad to be done with school. I felt the same way, because it has helped her tremendously. She has grown and matured so much. Being an only child is so hard on her and being gone 3 days a week, playing with other children and learning so much has really helped her. She is like a little sponge that never wants to stop absorbing. (Sometimes I honestly think she might be smarter than me!) I'm so happy we put her in pre-school! I know she is 100% ready for Kindergarten now. The past few weeks without her being in school have been driving her nuts.. she can't wait to start "real school"!
(June 18, 2010)

4 have left feedback, click here to write yours!:
Aws!! Congrats! What a darling.
If only the love of school continued, lol. :) I am so glad she likes it. I know that much be so relieving for you!
cute! congrats!
so cute, I bet she'll be excited to start Kindergarten!
Post a Comment