For our anniversary this year, we decided to start the tradition of "Present Day" with our little family.
Daddy scored some fancy wireless headphones, a book, video game and some CD's. Maddy got a Zhu-Zhu Pet, Kid's Digital Camera and a Pillow Pet.
Mommy got some cute PJ's, a pretty ring, a purse and some perfume.
Even Kodiak got some new treats and toys!
It was a huge hit. We all had so much together, taking turns and opening up our surprises!
Afterwards, we went to The Cheesecake Factory to celebrate and have a yummy dinner.
It was a wonderful day! We had such a great time together!
Happy 8 Years to Us! Can't wait for next year!
♥


5 have left feedback, click here to write yours!:
Happy Anniversary!!!
how nice, I loved when my parents did that for us growing up...I really want to do that with my kids, but just haven't yet!
Happy Anniversary! I love Maddy's face with her new camerea! How fun!
you guys are such a sweet family, loved the cheescake, so cute! Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary Patrick and Julie!! :)
Post a Comment