Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Show & Tell

I was so excited for Madison's first show & tell at pre-school, because I remember how much I loved it when I was little! She picked her Build-A-Bear puppy, Kody Jr. to take with her. She carefully packed him up in his little house and off she went, to tell her class about how special he is. She couldn't wait to show him off to all her little friends! He is so special to her because her Aunt Amie and Uncle Jeffie helped her build it when they were last out for a visit from Arizona. She thinks about them every time she plays with Kody Jr.

Since it was Maddy's day for show & tell we also had to bring a snack. We decided on mini fish aquariums. {Jello with a Swedish fish in a small plastic cup} They were a huge hit with the little people! I posted a picture of them on Every Day Matters. They were super easy to make!

2 have left feedback, click here to write yours!:

Emily @ Bentobloggy.com said...

Very cute!

nickandstaci said...

That is so sweeet!