This week we were invited on a school field trip to a local Pizza restaurant. Madison was so excited to go. I put on my happy face and tagged along. She couldn't wait to introduce me to all her little school mates. {On a side note, as soon as one little girl walked in she pointed to her and loudly announced "that's the crazy girl!" I was so embarrassed! Next, she decided to be a tattletale and when a little boy walked in she said "and that's the boy that pushed me and put sand in my hair". You gotta love kids, right?!} Anyways, we got to the restaurant and all the kids were given a grand tour. They learned how pizza's were ordered, paid for, dough cut, sauce mixed, veggies cut, where the ingredients were stored - a very large freezing cold fridge, the dishes cleaned and the soda made. It was actually kinda neat. Then they all got to make there own pizza's. She had a great time and thoroughly loved her first field trip!
{The final product and one happy girl!}

3 have left feedback, click here to write yours!:
How FUN!!!
I like field trip where you eat at the end! We went to Raley's {when Shaine was in Kindergarten}and saw all the in's in out off The back work area's{they really digged it. Me and Heather had to wear hair nets..LOL! I love the expression putting on the happy face {story of my life...some times I forget it at home}
Nice!!
Post a Comment