Today was my cousin Nicole's bachelorette party. Her wedding is in three weeks and we couldn't be more happy for her. So we had a lovely day in her honor. Her Maid of Honor rented a limo and we headed out to the Amador Wine Country. Limo ridin' is the best way to explore wineries. The chauffeur reserves your tastings at every stop ahead of time and your treated like a queen. So cool! We tried a few places I had not been to before and I found a definite new love. It was such a fun day!!!
Saturday, August 01, 2009
Wine'n in style!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 have left feedback, click here to write yours!:
sounds like fun, it's always nice to be chauffeured anywhere!
Looks like fun!
woo hoo! I love amador county! Did you make it to Karmere? Its one of my favorites! Looks like you had a blast!
Nice, I'm jealous!
Post a Comment