Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Blog-o-versary!

Yep, one year ago I started this process of "blogging". So, in honor, I gave it a new look. I was so excited when I saw a post on the website House of 3. {And thanks to Angie & Elizabeth, I'm hooked on that site! It's so cute and makes you want to be super creative!} So after reading their post, I was able to get a free download ~ not that their items are that expensive, but who doesn't love free!? Anyways, I'm so glad I started this blog and enjoy reading back over older posts. It reminds me of how quickly times flies and I'm so happy I have some of our everyday, and not so everyday, memories recorded. Thanks for reading & keeping up with our family! xoxo

7 have left feedback, click here to write yours!:

Anonymous said...

I love that site too, I've been wanting to get a new blog background and I was gonna download one, I can't wait!

angie said...

I LOVE it Julie. SO pretty!, and free? I can't believe it..

Happy blogaversary :) I'm glad you blog too and enjoy reading about your cute little family.

xo!

Elizabeth said...

I love your new design. Isn't their stuff so awesome? And I can't believe you got it for free, that's so cool!

nickandstaci said...

isn't blogging great? i thank angie for inviting me to view hers and making me start my own. iwish i had done it sooner!
i love, love your new background. very cute!

Anonymous said...

very very cute!! cooool site!

Anonymous said...

Love the new look!

Emily @ Bentobloggy.com said...

Nice layout, now I can read it in Chrome :)