Friday, March 27, 2009

Piggy Pancakes

Sunday morning I surprised Maddy with some pancakes, and not just ordinary ones ~ piggy shaped ones. They turned out so cute and she loved them. She snorted like a piggy and gobbled up every last bite. Oh and just so I remember, she says pancakes like this: pan-uh-cakes. The reason I love this is that her Auntie Amie said it the same when when she was a little girl (and still does today) It's just something I wanted to remember!

10 have left feedback, click here to write yours!:

Rod said...

What a talented cook you are! I will have to add "piggy" pancakes to my breakfast menu!!

Great shots, thank you Jules for the head up.
Rodmanc

Elizabeth said...

Cute Jules!

nickandstaci said...

Those are some of the cutest pancakes ever! We are going to have to try those out!

angie said...

Soooooo cute!

Libby said...

Such a beautiful little sweetie! I love her art, and you're right... she is really doing well with expressing herself artistically..smooches little one from "Cwazy OM OM"

Libby said...

Opps left my comment at the wrong pics! ( You tooo are expressing yourself artistically with pancakes Jules:) Double hugs from me...

Amieleigh said...

AWWW!! I want some! It looks like a perfect little piggy! Good job!! tell Maddy I love her :) xoxo

Anonymous said...

Yum!!!what a cute pig!

Anonymous said...

very cute!

Emily @ Bentobloggy.com said...

Those are totally cute, I'm going to try that too!