Lookin' good! It is much more budget-friendly, but I find it still takes me just as long to creat a page. And sometimes you just have to "build" something with your hands. But its nice to do both, and its also nice to be able to make some of your own digital elements to use on your traditional pages!
This blog was created, not only to to help us stay in touch with friends and family, but also as a personal journal to look back on one day. Our little girl is growing up so quickly and I enjoy posting about our family's silly, creative, and happy moments together. Updates and photos will be posted throughout the week so check back often! ♥ ~ xoxo
6 have left feedback, click here to write yours!:
Turned out great!I know what you mean about being creative on budget!I wish I was computer savy..
fun! fun! i lost my photoshop program and cant digi-scrap anymore! :( i miss it! have fun!!
really cute page! i wish you could teach me!
Lookin' good! It is much more budget-friendly, but I find it still takes me just as long to creat a page. And sometimes you just have to "build" something with your hands. But its nice to do both, and its also nice to be able to make some of your own digital elements to use on your traditional pages!
The page looks great. I did one digital page and haven't had time to do another, but it's a nice option.
How cool! Maybe now I can actually do it and even better I can still share what I've done with you! : )
Post a Comment