Thursday, June 26, 2008

Target is awesome!

First of all, I just have to say that I think Target is the coolest place on earth. It's always fun to shop there but now that they have the dollar bins, it's even more exciting! I stocked up on lots of crafties: pens, papers, watercolors, finger paints and other organizational things for me. Even found some cute beach towels. All for a buck... so very awesome! Anyways, with all these new goodies, Madison's been painting and drawing away the last few days. Last night she started yelling very excitedly..."it's a bunny! it's a bunny"! I came over to see what she was talking about and I found this:

I guess Patrick had drawn Madison a bunny earlier and then she worked very hard to draw one of her own. Patrick's bunny is the blue one in the bottom right corner and Maddy's is in the top left. I think it's looks alot like a bunny. We were very proud of her! She is doing so well with drawing and painting. It's so cute to watch her face as she trys to create her art. I just love havin' a little art-lover-buddy! It's so much fun!

1 have left feedback, click here to write yours!:

Elizabeth said...

Woo hoo! Target pride! My favorite store too! As a matter of fact, we just got back from there... as I sit typing this there are three unpacked Target bags on my counter. It was my second visit this week! :)