I finally broke down and purchased a new stroller for Madison. If you remember, ours was stolen out of our car by some crazy person! At first I didn't think I needed to replace it, but then I realized I needed one desperatley after I signed up to auxillary back in March. Thanks to my dear friend I borrowed hers (and have yet to give it back, yikes! I promise I'm giving it back asap!) Maddy doesn't need a stroller often, but I think it's good to have on hand for long shopping trips, amusement parks, etc. So after much research and hating everyone I saw, well I might have really liked some of them but not their price tag! I stumbled upon this brand, Mia Moda. Really cool features, a smooth ride, and GREAT price tag! It's the perfect umbrella stroller. Not too bulky but doesn't compromise on all those extras. We picked red. Anyway, we're really excited, it should be arriving next week. Wu-hoo!
0 have left feedback, click here to write yours!:
Post a Comment