Madison had been wanting to see Kung Fu Panda all week! She's been drawing Panda's and talking about Panda's... So I decided to surprise her and take her this morning. Daddy was so sick again and couldn't come with us :( but we had Gamma come with us which Maddy was very happy about. She was so excited to sit in the big chairs and then when Gamma bought popcorn and M&M's, she was grinning from ear to ear. This is only the 2nd movie she's seen at the theatres. She was so good. She paid attention to the entire movie, I was a litle shocked about that, I thought she'd get bored. Overall it was a pretty cute movie. Maybe a bit violent/scary in some parts for Madison's age, but she didn't seem to mind. She's really excited to see Wall-E next. We'll see how that movie goes. And yes, I'm so crazy that I actually took my camera to the movies, what a dork, huh? But she was so cute with her little popcorn tray, I just couldn't help it! :)
Saturday, June 14, 2008
Kung Fu Panda
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 have left feedback, click here to write yours!:
Not a dork at all! I took my camera with us when we saw "Bee Movie" They're too cute sitting there with their popcorn!
I've done the same thing, a couple times now! The movies is such a fun treat!
Oh my goodness, how cute is that little face she's making!
Post a Comment