It's days like today I'm so thankful we have a pool! It was so stinkin' hot! They thought it was going to be over 100 degrees and it sure felt like it!!! Summer is definitley here! Mom came over with some new floaty's to try out. We also practiced a bit with Madison. We want her to get really excited about her lessons coming up soon. We did alot of kicking, blowing bubbles, floating and jumping in.
One. Two. Three...JUMP! She loved doing this and did it over and over and over again! She's getting brave!
What a pretty view from the floaty! I love clouds! It actually seemed like a gorgeous day, until we got out of the pool and were were reminded of just how miserably hot it was! I'm not a huge fan of our hot summers here, can you tell? :)
Saturday, June 21, 2008
It's definitley summer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 have left feedback, click here to write yours!:
Post a Comment