Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Madison and I are headed out for a completely unexpected trip to the beach tomorrow with my Mom and my Grandparents. We'll be staying for a few days in Bodega Bay. It's such a special place for our family. I've been going there since I was little and love sharing this beach with Madison. The picture posted above is from her first time there, she was just 10 months old. I love that photo! Anyways, can't wait to get there. Should be in the 70's, clear and beautiful. Can't wait to de-stress. I am in much need of some relaxation time!!

4 have left feedback, click here to write yours!:

Anonymous said...

I love Bodega..Have a great time!!!

The Smith Family said...

Hope you had a great Time ... I wish we lived near the beach I miss it so.

nickandstaci said...

What a sweet photo! They grow too fast! I am sure you had a wonderful trip. Can't wait to see your pictures!

Anonymous said...

how fun! I hope that you had a good time!