Saturday, June 27, 2009

In anticipation of Jeff & Amie's visit, we made a countdown project. One ring for every day until they get here {53 more days!} It's a lot of rings, but it helps Madison understand that they won't be here tomorrow. She has difficulty understanding time, so I thought this would help. She had so much fun making it. And when I hung it above her door she was so excited. Every morning when she wakes up, she walks past it, looks up and says "good morning Jeff & Amie!" It melts my heart! We love cutting off a ring because it brings us that much closer to seeing them. We can't wait!

5 have left feedback, click here to write yours!:

Anonymous said...

how heartwarming! soo cute!

nickandstaci said...

That is the prettiest countdown chain I have ever seen!

angie said...

very sweet. you did such a great job! love that paper.

vicburden said...

you are the coolest Momma! So creative! Madison is a very lucky little girl to have someone like you! :)

Emily @ Bentobloggy.com said...

That's awesome! I'm totally stealing this idea for Ella's back to school!